Picture•がちょう journal affiliates freebies credits
ホムペ•information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

views since July/24/2008
currently online

Disclaimer ♥
Hi.Welcome to About Jas. Feel free to read around. Tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


プロフ of Webmistress
な : Jaslyn
じょ Girl
とし : 21
たんしん : 08 february 1987


recent entries ♥
I can't sleep.
Lazy
bored.
Sleepless Night.
hihi


wishlist ♥
NDS
Nice lovely bag
Digital camera (canon)
A trip together with Baby
More tees
New Laptop
have long hair
get a unique haircut
get a job
Coach stuffs


ひょうじばん ♥

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

プレイリスト ♥
薔薔 (想念版) Qiang Qiang - ELLA


rewind


Saturday, August 23, 2008
too much things happen @ 5:08 AM

there are lots of things happen. I so depress. but i try not to think about it.
what i'm gonna say is ... I will be missing her.

I try so hard not to think. I try to avoid listening sad songs. I don't wanna lose her.
I want her to be by my side. I need her.

Why is it that when u about to lose something then u will start to treasure it ?
Why is it that when u gain something u will lose something ?

I wish it was all lies !
I miss her dearly.
I couldn't bare to let go.
I don't want the days to go away ! I want it to stay as it is !
I don't want anyone to take her away from me !
I don't want her to gone forever !
I really want her to stay on.

Seeing her one by day ! i really can't bare to let go !
Everyone i pray that she will at least stay longer !

Candy girl,
You have been a really good dog. Really u r.
I fail to be a owner. I really fail !
U need me i wasn't around !
U r a very smart girl !
thanks for be with me for these years !
I will always remember u.
U must be happy ok.
Do look out for me.
I will miss u lots !
I will still remember how u wake me up from my slp.
how u sayang me how u kiss me and hug me.
how u be there when i cry how u bark at my mum when my mum scold me.
how u play ball how u have those hao lian face when u have new things.
how u learn things so fast.
i really miss u alot.
i love u lots.
no one can replace u.

Days is veri little for me and her.
I don't want her to go.
i really don't want !
I don't bare.
These few days i will let her feel the love and happy before she go.
pls pls let me have more days with her
I promise i will nt cry !
but can I ?

I really dont't bare to let go !
I don't want her to go !
she is fine rite she don't have any illness !
she is just fine !
only abit nt well
she will recover !
all the things they say are lies !
they are nt real!

god pls don't take her away !
pls !



愛 ♥ Jaslyn 5:08 AM