Picture•がちょう journal affiliates freebies credits
ホムペ•information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

views since July/24/2008
currently online

Disclaimer ♥
Hi.Welcome to About Jas. Feel free to read around. Tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


プロフ of Webmistress
な : Jaslyn
じょ Girl
とし : 21
たんしん : 08 february 1987


recent entries ♥
lalala
random post in office
too much things happen
I can't sleep.
Lazy
bored.
Sleepless Night.
hihi


wishlist ♥
NDS
Nice lovely bag
Digital camera (canon)
A trip together with Baby
More tees
New Laptop
have long hair
get a unique haircut
get a job
Coach stuffs


ひょうじばん ♥

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

プレイリスト ♥
薔薔 (想念版) Qiang Qiang - ELLA


rewind


Thursday, October 30, 2008
back.. @ 7:26 PM

i'm back since monday night.
didn't had the chance to blog. cos i'm lazy ! time passed so fast. just last week i'm so happy about going to genting. and booooooo one week passed.

the night that i am going to genting some unhappy event happened !
i am on the bus. i already found a place to sit. one of my small auntie, ask me and my bf to change place. so we changed from front to the back. then there is no 2 seats anymore.
i am so angry can ! then one of my uncle and auntie gave their seats to us.
then my that small auntie say y don't let my tat uncle and auntie sit. then i gave her a face.
then when we sit on seats. my that small auntie say loudly to one of my cousin. cos my that small auntie ask my cousin to change from front to back. p/s my cousin is one person. of cos she don't mind plus at the back is with those youngster ! my that small auntie say to my cousin, u very good girl i ask u change place u never change ur face. pls , if i were the one ask u keep change place u will like it. y don't u ask ur son and his gf to change ! i really dislike her ! freaking idiot bitch !
along the way she keep on pin point at me.

at genting, i see alot alot bad sides of my cousins and auntie. making me sick and tired of them.

anyway at genting was fun. i really had fun. i enjoy the accompany of my bf ,my younger cousin and his gf. even some unhappy event happen. but after all the trip is fun.
we go to the theme park and bf won me a pink bear. really happy about it !
i bought one bag, 2 tees .

i'm happy and contented.



愛 ♥ Jaslyn 7:26 PM